Define your career with an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. Join a world-class business where you can thrive professionally and personally.
Wherever you work at Evans Dixon, you’ll find a collaborative, supportive environment where you can make a difference and have your achievements recognised.
At Evans Dixon, you could:
- Make an impact with a market leader with global reach and local knowledge
- Join a supportive, dynamic workplace with a vibrant culture
- Step into a leadership role and deliver great client outcomes
- Participate in staff-driven corporate and social initiatives
- Benefit from study assistance and first class on-the-job training
In three decades, the firm has grown from local pioneer to a global company that redefines Wealth Management with more than 700 employees across Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York.
Benefit from on-the-job training, mentoring by senior staff and postgraduate study support.
Advance your career with hands-on experience and a tailored development plan that meets your professional objectives.
Be rewarded for meeting your goals and contributing to the team – performance bonuses are offered to eligible staff.
Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate so you can stay healthy and fit.
Let your hair down and get to know the team – join us in celebrating birthdays, sporting events, monthly team gatherings and quarterly parties.
Take advantage of generous financial service discounts, which are also available to members of your immediate family.
Discover opportunities in...
Private and Family Wealth Management
Help build, manage and protect client wealth and be exposed to:
- Reviewing clients’ financial situations and goals
- Portfolio construction and management
- Placing market orders
- Conducting stock analysis and reporting
- Assisting with maintaining financial models
- Providing strategic, tax-effective financial advice to clients
- Working with our estate planning lawyers to assist clients with their succession plans
Work within the fast growing and ever-changing superannuation industry and gain experience through:
- Providing accounting and compliance services for self managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns
- Developing strong client relationships
Evans Dixon is proud to be a CPA Australia Recognised Employer Partner, highlighting our commitment to the ongoing learning and professional development of staff. It also includes a range of opportunities to help them develop and take their career further.
Funds Management and Corporate Finance
Opportunity to work within the fast-paced funds management industry and gain exposure to:
- Analysing international investment opportunities
- Researching a diverse range of global asset classes from equity and property to sustainable investments
- Developing unique investment strategies to help diversify client portfolios
- Helping foster network relationships and global partnerships
- Understanding global market conditions and macroeconomic events
Corporate Advisory, Institutional Equities and Research
Gain exposure to:
- Providing corporate advisory and public and private capital market services
- Structuring IPOs (initial public offerings), debt and equity raisings, underwritings and distributions
- Providing brokerage and execution services
- Conducting high-calibre market and securities research and drafting of bespoke publications
- Helping develop the most efficient investment solutions and strategies to meet client needs
The Software Development team’s core focus is to build and develop bespoke web applications that are essential systems for the operations of the firm through:
- developing new models and working on enhancements for existing systems
- reporting on web developments and projects
Our unique one-on-one mentoring program gives new graduates opportunities to access and collaborate with senior leadership so they can hit the ground running.