About the role
Comprehensive training will be provided!
You will assist us in:
- Setting up new bank applications
- Liaising with internal and external stake holders
- Acting as a contact person across all offices
- Assisting with ad hoc admin duties
- Strong time management skills & work ethic
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- A strong willingness to learn and develop new skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and part of a team-oriented environment
As this is an entry level position previous experience is not required.
Benefits of working with Evans Dixon
- Attractive salary package
- A free healthy breakfast each morning
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Regular social events
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Opportunity to expand your responsibilities
If this sounds like the role for you, hit 'apply' now and attach your CV and cover letter.
About Evans Dixon
Evans Dixon is an ASX-listed financial services group. Operating through the Evans and Partners, Dixon Advisory and Walsh & Company brands, Evans Dixon provide a broad range of financial services. The firm has over 550 staff operating across 8 offices located in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and New Jersey.