About the role
This dynamic role within the Risk and Compliance team will see you involved in assisting with the assessment and management of group-wide risks across Evans Dixon.
You will be involved in a range of core compliance areas including but not limited to licensing, governance, AML/CTF, FATCA/CRS, privacy, conflicts of interest, information barriers and fraud.
- Providing ongoing compliance support and advice to stakeholders
- Ongoing review and improvement of policies and procedures
- Monitoring and assessing regulatory developments and assisting with rolling out any changes
- Developing Risk and Compliance training material for the group
- Assessing and investigating potential incidents and breaches
- Assisting with the preparation of risk and compliance committee reports, minutes and agendas
- Managing the compliance calendar
- Renewing licenses and registrations
- 1-2 years professional financial services experience (risk and compliance exposure preferred but not essential).
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, commerce, accounting or a related field
- High level of initiative, resilience and sense of urgency to resolve matters in a timely manner, both independently and in a team environment
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the current regulatory framework facing financial services providers
- Ongoing support, training and mentoring from senior teams members
- Attractive salary package with 6 monthly bonus structure
- Young and vibrant culture & regular social events
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
About Evans Dixon
Evans Dixon is an ASX-listed financial services group. Operating through the Evans and Partners, Dixon Advisory and Walsh & Company brands, Evans Dixon provide a broad range of financial services.
In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,300 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice. In Corporate and Institutional, we are an adviser to many leading Australian institutions through the provision of research, corporate advisory, and both equity and debt capital market services. In Funds Management, we manage more than $6.8 billion of investments across a diverse range of asset classes. The firm has over 550 staff operating across 8 offices located in Melbourne, Sydney Canberra, Brisbane and New Jersey.