This rare and challenging opportunity in the Business Process Improvement (BPI) team will require you to collaborate with business units across the Evans Dixon group to deliver bespoke and innovative solutions to improve business practices. There is a large focus on leveraging technology to deliver digital innovations to the Group. If you’re a passionate self-starter with the initiative and desire to succeed in your role and develop your career with a leading financial services brand, then this could be the role for you.
- Understand and document business improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with teams including the IT development team to develop innovative solutions
- Document functional specifications for bespoke software solutions
- Analyse available business data and draw conclusions
- Undertake research to understand the needs of the business
- Carry out user acceptance testing as part of the IT development life-cycle
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure
- One-on-one mentoring with senior staff
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Regular social and sporting events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Free healthy breakfast daily
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family.
- Recent graduate or graduate with a few years relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Actuarial, IT, Computer Science, or a related field
- Previous experience within Financial Services (highly desirable, not essential)
- Advanced Excel skills combined with an ability to understand data
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to solve problems and create solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to assist with a high level of stakeholder engagement
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency/prioritisation and know when to seek guidance
Evans Dixon is a leader in wealth management, investment solutions and capital market advisory services operating through Dixon Advisory, Evans and Partners, and Walsh & Company. Together, these well-established and values-driven businesses have more than $20 billion in funds under advice, execution and administration, 600 staff, 8,000 members and 8 offices across Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and New York.
If you’re looking for a career within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, apply today. Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.