If you’re an intelligent individual with the initiative to succeed in your role, then our Coordinator role within our Corporate Access team, could be the position for you. The Corporate Access function is responsible for facilitating information flow between companies and institutional investors both domestic and offshore.
- Manage post-reporting season company and investor briefings from start to finish
- Coordinate institutional fund investor trips, conferences, thematic roundtable meetings, roadshows and external company desk briefings
- Research thematics for institutional roadshows and make suggestions to stakeholders for bespoke and group investor trips
- Prepare and send weekly Corporate Access communications to key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure accurate unlisted database maintenance and that key contacts are kept current
- Report internally on contacts acquired/utilised and formulate relevant notes and feedback distribution lists.
You will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative, events or logistics role within the Financial or Professional Services Industry
- Previous corporate access experience (desirable)
- An interest to learn about Institutional Markets
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal as well as strong stakeholder engagement
- A professional attitude and ability to take ownership of your role
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to effectively find solutions for problems
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Regular social events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Free healthy breakfast available daily and a generous fitness rebate annually
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Dedicated internal training structured by industry-leading professionals
- A collaborative, dynamic culture with extensive career opportunities.
Evans & Partners, part of the Evans Dixon group, is committed to providing our clients with a wide range of services across all facets of their financial needs and affairs. Our people are critical to the success of our business. Our staff are employed based on their integrity, values and work ethic and their commitment to providing our clients with outstanding service and rewarding investment outcomes.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation. To apply, please include your resume and cover letter.