About our role:
You will have a unique opportunity to work closely with very experienced and senior specialists in investments, personal finance, retirement planning, media, corporate affairs and business strategy. With opportunities for career progression, this is an ideal role for someone with a strong interest in media relations and the commercial business environment, who is looking for a role with direction, mentoring and management support.
- Work with senior experts to identify their key insights relevant to the current market and business conditions.
- With the support of your manager, develop strategies to showcase experts and thought-leaders in the business.
- Create media releases, fact sheets, talking points and background materials as required.
- Responding to, and managing, requests for expert comments and interviews.
- Monitoring media relevant to the industry and the business and identify emerging themes, including of political importance or consequence.
- Support the team with co-ordination of engagements, forward planning, campaign and strategy development, stakeholder communications, social media strategy and strengthening the organisation's position as a thought leader in key areas.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency/prioritisation and know when to seek guidance.
- Able to apply critical thinking in evaluating different business scenarios/outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in interpreting and applying rules to a range of circumstances.
- Knowledge of investments, finances, business, political cycle highly regarded.
- Strong academic results in a relevant degree, minimum 2-3 years’ experience.
About our benefits:
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure
- Continuous internal training
- One-on-one mentoring with senior staff
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Regular social events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Free healthy breakfast daily
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family.
About Our company
Evans Dixon’s approach is to focus on long term client partnerships while seeking to provide high quality market leading financial advice. Evans Dixon currently employs over 700 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and New York City.
If you have the skill set and drive to make this role your own, we would love to have you as part of our team! Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.