If you’re a passionate self-starter with the initiative and desire to succeed in your role, then this could be the position for you. As a Corporate Trustee Services Manager, you will manage the provision of timely and accurate Trustee services for a portfolio of funds managed by Walsh & Co Investments, its JV Partners and third-party fund managers.
- Review trust’s disclosure documents and set up governance and compliance frameworks for new funds
- Source, appoint and monitor service providers (e.g. unit registry, auditors, fund accountants, custodians)
- monitor service providers who are preparing the trust’s accounts, tax returns, business activity statements, and annual investor income reports
- ensure clients are complying with service level agreements, regulatory requirements, the trust’s constitution and the law
- participate in deal activity (acquisitions, divestments, capex or refinancing)
- You will be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting business-critical deadlines, in addition you will:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in a legal, accounting, funds or governance role
- Be degree-qualified in a relevant discipline
- Understand the role of a trustee / responsible entity (desirable)
- Take ownership of your work whilst supporting and developing a team
- Have excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to effectively find solutions for problems
- Contribute collaboratively to a team environment using your impressive interpersonal skills.
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Regular social events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Free healthy breakfast available daily and a generous fitness rebate annually
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Dedicated internal training structured by industry-leading professionals
- An entrepreneurial culture with extensive career opportunities.
Part of the Evans Dixon Group, Walsh & Company is a Sydney-based, multibillion-dollar specialist fund manager with assets under management across global equities, residential and commercial property, private equity, venture capital, fixed income, and sustainable and social investments.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. To apply, please include your resume and cover letter.