The primary function of this role is to provide banking, payment and document custody services for a portfolio of funds managed by Walsh & Company Investments and its JV Partners.
- Deliver accurate, timely document custody services for external and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of timely and accurate payments
- Physical document custody of key fund documents
- Bank account set up, operation and reconciliations
- Check and action compliant proper instructions
- Participate in ongoing automation and improvement of custody systems and processes
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Involvement in projects and other ad hoc duties as required
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Funds operations and custody role
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (desirable)
- Understanding of Document Custody
- Numerate, strong attention to detail, familiar with the major banking packages and making payments for different fund types
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Team player, works collaboratively
- Able to resolve issues
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure
- Continuous internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- One-on-one mentoring with senior staff to develop your skill set
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Regular social events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- A free healthy breakfast each morning
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Evans Dixon
Evans Dixon is a significant wealth management business in Australia, operating through Dixon Advisory, Evans & Partners, and Walsh & Company.
Walsh & Company is a Sydney-based specialist global fund manager co-founded by Max Walsh in 2007. Walsh & Company has over $6.5 billion of client assets under management across global equities, residential and commercial property, private equity, fixed income, and sustainable and social investments.
Please send your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to [email protected] Alternatively, click APPLY NOW below.