We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as an Administration Assistant on an 18-month fixed-term contract.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to take their first step into a corporate environment or recent school leavers on a Gap year!
As an Administration Assistant supporting the Superannuation team, you will:
- Create & send documentation to clients
- Maintain our client database
- Sort & distribute mail
- Draft & deposit cheques
- Assist with setting up new self managed super funds
- Support with End of Financial year document preparation & lodging of tax returns
- Complete general filing of client documents
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent
- A strong willingness to learn & mature attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong time management skills & work ethic
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
As this is an entry level position previous experience is not required.
What's on Offer:
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Young, vibrant and professional culture
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate so you can stay healthy and fit.
- Regular social events sponsored by Dixon Advisory
- Access to discounted financial services for Dixon Advisory staff and their family
Dixon Advisory as an employer
Dixon Advisory, as part of the Evans Dixon Group, is a holistic family wealth management firm supporting over 8,000 members to optimise their wealth for retirement through self managed super funds (SMSF's). As one of Australia's premier SMSF providers, our team based across Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New Jersey work together to provide a global outlook for investing.
If you're looking for a career within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, then apply today! Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.