Dixon Advisory, part of the Evans Dixon Group, is looking for accounting graduates to join the Superannuation division.
Working alongside senior staff, you’ll benefit from one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a career progression plan, financial and study support in gaining CA or CPA, healthy work practices, and a fun, collaborative and dynamic office culture.
As an assistant accountant supporting a senior accountant, you will:
- Enter and allocate accounting transactions
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for SMSFs
- Support our team of Financial Advisors by collating and providing SMSF information
- Assist in the completion of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
- Liaise with the ATO, banks and other related parties on behalf of the client
- Liaise with the client to collect documents
- Answer client queries regarding their SMSFs
We're looking for recent grads with:
- An Accounting degree (or soon to be qualified)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for a long term career in accounting
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package with 6 monthly bonus structure
- Extensive training and mentoring by industry leading professionals
- Financial support in gaining CA or CPA
- Young and vibrant culture + regular social events
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for Dixon Advisory staff and their family
About Dixon Advisory
Dixon Advisory, part of the Evans Dixon Group, is a holistic family wealth management firm with more than 350 employees based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. As an SMSF pioneer, the firm now delivers a comprehensive suite of investment, accounting and financial advisory services carefully tailored to support families and individuals on their wealth-creation and preservation journey. For more than 30 years, our team has helped Australians achieve their financial goals with an award-winning approach to service excellence.
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. As such, the firm has grown from local pioneer in SMSF support services to global company with more than 600 staff across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. This means there are many ways for careers to grow. Combined, Evans Dixon has the scale and resources to provide a broad range of rewarding career opportunities across wealth management, superannuation, estate planning, corporate advisory and more.