About the role:
Are you a recent Accounting Grad? Build your career with hands-on experience and a supportive workplace that meets your professional objectives.
Dixon Advisory, part of the Evans Dixon Group, is looking for Accounting Graduates to join the Superannuation division.
Working alongside senior staff, you’ll benefit from one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a career progression plan, financial and study support in gaining CA or CPA, healthy work practices, and a fun, collaborative and dynamic office culture.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will:
- Enter and allocate accounting transactions
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for SMSFs
- Support our team of Financial Advisers by collating and providing SMSF information
- Assist in the completion of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
- Liaise with the ATO, banks and other related parties on behalf of the client
- Liaise with the client to collect documents
- Answer client queries regarding their SMSFs
We're looking for recent grads with:
- An Accounting degree (or soon to be qualified)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for a long term career in accounting
What's on Offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive training and mentoring by industry leading professionals
- Financial support in gaining CA or CPA
- Young and vibrant culture + regular social events
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for Dixon Advisory staff and their family
About Dixon Advisory
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. Find out more about a career with Evans Dixon at https://www.evansdixon.com.au/careers
- Ranked No 1 in Top Graduate Employers 2018
- Voted Best Graduate Employer in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
- Voted Best Graduate Development Program in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey.