About the role:
Are you a recent Accounting Grad? Build your career with hands-on experience and a supportive workplace that meets your professional objectives.
As part of a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you working alongside senior Accountants to provide full service for our clients Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
You’ll benefit from one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a career progression plan, financial and study support in gaining CA or CPA, healthy work initiatives, and a fun, collaborative and dynamic office culture.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Enter and allocate accounting transactions for SMSFs
- Complete monthly bank and investment reconciliations
- Assist in the completion of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
- Support our team of Financial and Investment Advisers
- Assist your manager in completing rollovers, contributions, pensions and lump sums for the funds
- Adding new clients onto BGL Simple Fund accounting system and processing historical information for funds
- Liaise with the ATO, banks and other related parties on behalf of the client
We're looking for recent graduates with:
- Solid academic results in an Accounting major degree
- Strong desire to liaise closely with clients and provide a high standard of service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills
Please note – This role has the direct career path to becoming a Manager with the opportunity to take on the accounting responsibility of your own portfolio of clients.
What's on offer:
- Financial and paid study leave support for CA or CPA
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate
- Young and vibrant culture and regular social and sporting events
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Dixon Advisory
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. Find out more about a career with Evans Dixon at https://www.evansdixon.com.au/careers
- Ranked No 1 in Top Graduate Employers 2018
- Voted Best Graduate Employer in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
- Voted Best Graduate Development Program in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey.