About the role
Working in a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you supporting experienced Wealth Advisers in all aspects of Stockbroking and Portfolio Management for our retail clients.
This role has the direct career path to becoming a Wealth Adviser with the eventual opportunity to take on your own portfolio of clients.
- Accompanying Wealth Advisors to client meetings
- Liaising with existing and prospective clients and banks
- Responding to client requests
- Placing buy/sell orders on the ASX market as requested by clients
- Opening bank accounts
- Setting up and attending meetings
- Providing information and technical support to Advisers
- Analysis and on-going monitoring of stock
- Assistance in maintenance of financial models
- Writing research notes, reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- General administration and the up keep of client database maintenance.
- Professional accreditation through graduate study supported both financially and with paid study leave
- One-on-one mentoring with senior staff to develop your skill set
- Early access to direct client contact and excelled career progression
- Young and vibrant culture
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
Your Skills & Experience
- High level Academic results in a Finance, Commerce, Actuarial or Economics related degree
- Strong interest in the Australian Economy and Sharemarket
- A strong desire to liaise closely with clients and excellent communication skills
- An energetic and ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation and people skills
- Ability to start immediately
About Dixon Advisory
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. As such, the firm has grown from local pioneer in SMSF support services to global company with more than 600 staff across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. This means there are many ways for careers to grow. Combined, Evans Dixon has the scale and resources to provide a broad range of rewarding career opportunities across wealth management, superannuation, estate planning, corporate advisory and more.