About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to provide client onboarding and administrative support to our fast-paced, Private Wealth Management team.
- Preparing appointment packs for client meetings
- Processing bank applications
- Database management, including monitoring the accuracy of entries
- Coordinating daily mail
- Liaising with existing clients, prospective clients and banks when required
- Assisting the team and wider office with general administrative needs
- At least 6 months administration experience ideally within financial services
- Previous exposure to AML & FATCA would be highly regarded but not required
- Highly professional with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong willingness to learn and a mature attitude
- The ability to quickly build rapport with people at all levels
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications
- Excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail
About Evans and Partners
Evans & Partners is committed to providing our clients with a wide range of services across all facets of their financial needs and affairs. These services are always delivered in a manner that reflects our clearly articulated Investment Philosophy. Our people are critical to the success of our business. Our staff are employed based on their integrity, values and work ethic and their commitment to providing our clients with outstanding service and rewarding investment outcomes.
If you have the skill set and drive to make this role your own we would love to have you as part of our team! Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.