Evans and Partners, part of the Evans Dixon Group, is currently looking for a proactive, motivated and friendly individual to join our Front of House team as a part-time receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for our highly valued clients, both face to face and over the phone.
You will assist us in:
- Greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Preparing and coordinate meeting rooms
- Providing excellent customer service to clients in a professional manner
- Managing incoming calls, catering and seminars
- Supporting in administration duties
- Ordering and distribution of company supplies
- Assist in the coordination of internal staff events
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and positive approach to work
- Strong problem solving abilities
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- A free healthy breakfast daily
- A social, professional and vibrant culture with regular social events sponsored by Evans and - Partners
- A bright and modern office, 5 minute walk to Flinders Street station and close to trams and buses
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Evans and Partners
Evans & Partners is committed to providing our clients with a wide range of services across all facets of their financial needs and affairs. Our staff are employed based on their integrity, values and work ethic and their commitment to providing our clients with outstanding service and rewarding investment outcomes.
If you're looking for a career within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, then apply today! Please include your resume and available hours/days of work in your cover letter as part of your application.