If you’re an intelligent individual with the initiative and desire to succeed in your role, then this could be the position for you. As a Private Trustee Services Manager, you will drive the creation of a traditional private trustee capability - a new service offering at Evans Dixon.
- Project plan, develop and manage to deliver private trustee capability
- Manage the application for a traditional private trustee licence
- Liaise with key stakeholders including legal, risk and compliance
- Establish required policies, procedures, key obligations and controls
- Participate in the automation and improvement of systems and processes
- Identify and build referral channels both internally and externally
- Transition to a role in the private trustee business, once the function is established.
You will be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting business-critical deadlines, in addition you will:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a Private Trustee role
- Be degree-qualified in a relevant discipline
- Be highly organised with strong project management skills
- Have excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to effectively find solutions for problems
- Have strong communication skills to assist with a high level of stakeholder engagement
- Contribute collaboratively to a team environment using your impressive interpersonal skills.
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Regular social events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Free healthy breakfast available daily and a generous fitness rebate annually
- Modern offices in a convenient location
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Dedicated internal training structured by industry-leading professionals
- An entrepreneurial culture with extensive career opportunities.
Evans Dixon’s approach is to focus on long term client partnerships while seeking to provide high quality market leading financial advice. Evans Dixon currently employs over 700 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and New York City.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. To apply, please include your resume and cover letter.