About the role
Dixon Advisory, part of the Evans Dixon Group, is currently looking for a proactive, motivated and friendly individual to join our Client Services team as a receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for our highly valued clients, both face to face and over the phone.
As a receptionist, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls and preparing meeting rooms
- Assisting in the coordination of internal seminars
- Greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Confirming client meetings
- Ordering and distribution of company supplies.
- Assisting in the coordination of internal staff events
- Completing general administrative duties
We're looking for someone with:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A friendly & positive approach to work
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving abilities
Comprehensive training is provided which will enable you to excel in this role and make it your own.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package with 6 monthly bonus structure
- A free healthy breakfast daily
- A young, professional and vibrant culture with regular social events sponsored by Dixon Advisory
- A bright and modern office, 10 min walk to Parliament station and close to trams and buses
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Dixon Advisory
Dixon Advisory is a holistic family wealth management firm supporting over 8,000 members to optimise their wealth for retirement through self managed super funds (SMSF's). As one of Australia's premier SMSF providers, our team of more than 700 employees based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York work together to provide a global outlook for investing.
Find out more about a career with Evans Dixon at https://www.evansdixon.com.au/careers
How to Apply
If you’re ready to take that first step in your career, then we'd love to hear from you! Click "Apply for this job" now!