Are you a driven self-starter with a desire to succeed in your career? The Senior Software Developer role will require you to collaborate with the Information Technology department to build bespoke web applications that are core systems for our professional services firm.
- Writing complex and advanced T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, cursors and jobs
- Interpret business requirements, architect suitable systems, contribute to the documentation of the architecture of the system in accordance with best practice
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience delivering custom web-based projects and troubleshooting within an agile team
- Firm understanding of software development principals and best practice
- SQL Server and database performance analysis and tuning skills
- Contribute collaboratively to a team environment using your impressive interpersonal skills
- Have excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to effectively find solutions for problems
- Be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting business-critical deadlines
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
- Experience using source tracking tools such as git, tfs, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server certifications (desirable)
- Our benefits
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure
- Ongoing support, training and mentoring by senior members
- Young and vibrant culture with regular social events
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for Evans Dixon staff and their family
Evans Dixon is an ASX-listed financial services group. Operating through the Evans and Partners, Dixon Advisory, Walsh & Company and E&P brands, Evans Dixon provide a broad range of financial services.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. To apply, please include your cover letter and resume.