Are you a driven self-starter with a desire to succeed in your career? This role offers you an opportunity to help build bespoke web applications to ensure that we deliver innovative business solutions. Involved with a variety of concurrent web development, you will develop the core systems that are the foundation of our firm.
- Write complex and advanced T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, cursors and jobs
- Be degree-qualified in a relevant discipline (Computer Science/Engineering or related)
- Have experience delivering custom web-based projects and troubleshooting within an agile team
- Have SQL Server and database performance analysis and tuning skills
- Be exposed to issue tracking tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
- Have excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to effectively find solutions for problems
- Contribute collaboratively to a team environment
- Work well under pressure
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
- Regular social and sporting events sponsored by Evans Dixon
- Free healthy breakfast available daily and a generous fitness rebate annually
- One-on-one mentoring with senior staff
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Modern offices in a convenient location.
Evans Dixon’s approach is to focus on long term client partnerships while seeking to provide high quality market leading financial advice. Evans Dixon currently employs over 700 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and New York City.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. To apply, please include your resume.