This rare and challenging role will require you to collaborate with the Business Process Improvement and Information Technology department to ensure that we deliver bespoke and innovative business solutions. You will be responsible for delivring quality testing activities in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Collaborate with the IT Development and the Business Process Improvement team to understand business requirements and ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Creation and maintenance of all test artefacts, including test strategy, test plan, test cases, test data, requirements traceability matrix, defect report and test summary report
- Execute test cases and apply the defect life cycle as required
- Carry out user unit testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and making recommendations
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Commerce, IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated testing experience in a distributed team environment and ability to perform functional and end-to-end testing
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
- ISTQB certified (desirable but not essential)
- Previous exposure to Azure DevOps (VSTS), web service testing, test automation, performance testing and behaviour-driven development (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to solve problems and create solutions appropriate for a commercial environment
- Strong time management skills that allow you to work semi-autonomously and seamlessly switch between tasks as needs demand
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure
- Ongoing support, training and mentoring by senior members
- Young and vibrant culture with regular social events
- Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning
- Generous fitness rebate
- Access to discounted financial services for Evans Dixon staff and their family
Evans Dixon is an ASX-listed financial services group. Operating through the Evans and Partners, Dixon Advisory, Walsh & Company and E&P brands, Evans Dixon provide a broad range of financial services.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to succeed within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity. To apply, please include your resume.