- Award-winning graduate development program + postgraduate study support.
- Fantastic lifestyle benefits - Fitness rebate, free breakfast & social events!
- Young, vibrant and social culture with monthly team events.
Are you a recent commerce, economics or finance graduate looking to pursue a career in wealth management? As part of a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you supporting experienced Wealth Advisors in working with clients to navigate dynamic investment markets.
As a Wealth Analyst supporting an Advisor, you will:
- Assist with client meetings and respond to client requests
- Prepare Statement of Advice documents
- Assist clients and advisors with implementation of advice
- Place buy/sell orders on the market as requested by clients
- Provide technical and administration support to Advisors
- Provide analysis and on-going monitoring of investments
- Develop and use financial models
- Write research notes, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
We're looking for recent grads with:
- Great academic results in a Finance, Commerce, Actuarial or Economics related degree
- An interest in the Australian economy and share market
- A desire to liaise closely with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Capacity to start immediately
Upon joining Dixon Advisory, you will enjoy:
- Further education opportunities through a financially supported graduate study program
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals with one-on-one mentoring
- Early access to direct client contact and potential for accelerated career progression
- Young and vibrant culture
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate so you can stay healthy and fit
- Dixon Advisory sponsored social and sporting activities
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Dixon Advisory
In 2017, Dixon Advisory, together with Evans and Partners established the Evans Dixon Group. As such, the firm has grown from local pioneer in SMSF support services to global company with more than 700 staff across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. This means there are many ways for careers to grow.
If you're looking for a career within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, then apply today! Please include your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts in your application.