Are you a recent commerce, economics or finance graduate looking to pursue a career in wealth management? As part of a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you supporting experienced Wealth Advisers in working with clients to navigate dynamic investment markets.
As a Wealth Analyst supporting an Adviser, you will:
- Assist with client meetings and respond to client requests
- Prepare Statement of Advice documents
- Assist clients and Advisers with implementation of advice
- Place buy/sell orders on the market as requested by clients
- Provide technical and administration support to Advisers
- Provide analysis and on-going monitoring of investments
- Develop and use financial models
- Write research notes, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
We're looking for recent grads with:
- Great academic results in a Finance, Commerce, Actuarial or Economics related degree
- An interest in the Australian economy and share market
- A desire to liaise closely with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Capacity to start immediately
Upon joining Dixon Advisory, you will enjoy:
- Further education opportunities through a financially supported graduate study program
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals with one-on-one mentoring
- Early access to direct client contact and potential for accelerated career progression
- Young and vibrant culture
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate so you can stay healthy and fit
- Dixon Advisory sponsored social and sporting activities
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Dixon Advisory
Dixon Advisory is a holistic family wealth management firm supporting over 8,000 Australian members to grow and manage their wealth for retirement through self managed super funds (SMSFs). Our support includes year-round investment, accounting, compliance and administration assistance – something we’ve been committed to for 30 years. As one of Australia’s premier SMSF providers, our team of more than 350 employees based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and New York work together to provide a global outlook for investing.
If you're looking for a career within an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, then apply today! Please include your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts in your application.